Our Lucky Sites
Our Lucky Sites is a browser hijacker which is known as a controller to the browsers. No matter what functions your browsers have, it can encroach on them. It is made to earn money for its developers, so all it has conducted are for making money.
Firstly, Our Lucky Sites has the cooperation with some websites or dangerous items. The more it provides convenience to them, the more money it will get. And this payment are calculated by the clicks and downloading rate. To achieve a big amount, it will change the homepage and searching engine with its addresses. And it can lead users to these websites with the fake titles.
Secondly, Our Lucky Sites earns money by selling your data and information. It makes sense for a browser hijacker to have all your data and privacy. And the buyers are the cyber criminals. These information and data will help them to steal your money. Besides, this information can also be used to cheat your friends and families.
Finally, Our Lucky Sites can also do harms with the information stolen on its own. It can forfeit a car with your bank information and then, it tries to withdraw money from your banks. In this way, it will empty your accounts. And it is hard for you to know what is going on.
It is able to make money from you or by selling you, and you should get rid of its control immediately. Here are some removal guides to assist you to get Our Lucky Sites deleted, and please check them.
The following guides can help you remove Our Lucky Sites from both Windows OS and Mac OS. Part A is for Windows Users, Part B is for Mac Users. Please learn the corresponding steps for your computer.
Part A – How to Get Rid of Our Lucky Sites from Windows OS?
Option 1 – Our Lucky Sites Automatic Removal (Two Steps – Easy)
Option 2 – Our Lucky Sites Manual Removal (Four Steps – Complicated)
(Attentions!!! Manual removal of Our Lucky Sites is only for computer experts! If you are a ordinary user, you may make severe mistakes in the manual removal process and then more system problems and risks may occur. Therefore, the Our Lucky Sites automatic removal will be best solution for you if you do not have advanced PC skills and rich virus removing experience.)
Option 1 – Remove Our Lucky Sites Automatically
Step 1. Detect and remove all malicious files with SpyHunter and RegHunter
Our Lucky Sites is one of the most stubborn infection capable of obstructing your operations on removing its program or files. It is a tough task for most of computer users to delete this virus since it cannot be removed with common methods such as programs instillation. To get rid of the threat quickly before it causes severe troubles, we we recommend all users to count on a trustworthy PC security software named SpyHunter, which is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application developed to help users remove all the malicious threats. Download and install it to remove all infections at once:
1. Click this link: “Download SpyHunter” or the blue button below to download SpyHunter malware remover:
Tips: After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning ” This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
(Notes – If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on SpyHunter uninstall. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can follow the scan results to manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.)
2. Once downloaded, please double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of SpyHunter.
3. When SpyHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan Computer Now to detect Our Lucky Sites related threats:
4. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, please click Fix Threats to get rid of Our Lucky Sites.
Step 2. Fix damaged registry files and speed up your system with RegHunter.
Our Lucky Sites virus corrupts registry files in your system to weaken system security and help more threats attack your computer. Besides, the damaged files will result into slow system running and BSOD. To avoid Our Lucky Sites and other infections come back again, it’s wise to use RegHunter to fix the Registry and maximize your system speed. RegHunter is the best system optimization tool which can make your computer run as a new one, download and install it now:
1. Click this link: “Download RegHunter” or the blue button below to download RegHunter:
Tips: After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?“, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Notes – If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on RegHunter uninstall. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.)
2. Once downloaded, then double-click RegHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of RegHunter.
3. When RegHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect files corrupted by Our Lucky Sites:
4. Once RegHunter completes the scan, please click Repair All Errors to solve security bugs related with Our Lucky Sites.
(Optional Step) Download latest version of Avast Internet Security to re-scan threats and protect your PC For Free
Avast Internet Security provides 60 Days free trail for you, it’s highly recommended to download and install it to re-scan your system and secure everything in your machine. You can uninstall it when you do not need it any more, it is 100% free. Click the button below to Download Free Avast Internet Security and enjoy 60 days of premium protection for free.
Option 2 – Remove Our Lucky Sites Manually
Important Note – Manual removal will require users to delete malicious items in Registry, which is crucial to entire system and users cannot make any mistake. If you are not an computer expert with rich experience and good knowledge and skill on removing virus manually, please skip the Option 2, and directly choose the Automatic Removal Steps in Option 1.
Step 1 Uninstall all of the Our Lucky Sites related applications from Win 10 /Win 8/Win 7/Vista/XP
On Windows 10
1. Click Start Menu >> click Settings
2. Double-click System
3. Click Apps & features >> Select Our Lucky Sites or related harmful program >> Click Uninstall when the button appears
On Windows 8 /Windows 7/Vista/XP
1. Navigate to Control Panel
On Win 8
– Click the File Explorer icon on the bottom left corner of desktop to open Libraries window.
– Click Desktop in right side bar >> double click Control Panel
On Windows 7/Vista/XP
– Click Start Menu >> Click Control Panel
2. In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program
4. Click Installed On tab to find out Our Lucky Sites and unwanted programs >> Click Uninstall button after selecting a program
Step 2 Clear up malicious files of Our Lucky Sites in Registry
1. Press Windows + R keys at the same time to open Run window
2. Type regedit and click OK :
3. Locate and clear up the malicious registry files of Our Lucky Sites virus:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionpoliciessystem “DisableTaskMgr” = ‘1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerDownload “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerAdvanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0′
(These Our Lucky Sites registry files keep changing, thus you may see different ones on your computer. Do not remove any registry file if you don’t know if it is from Our Lucky Sites virus. In that situation, you’ better use the Automatic Removal method.)
Step 3 Delete extensions/toolbar/add-on associated with Our Lucky Sites from Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox
On Microsoft Edge
(Microsoft Edge browser still does not have extensions options. Now we only need to reset search engine and homepage to remove browser hijacker related with Our Lucky Sites)
1. Reset your default search engine to remove search engine hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like:
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default:
2. Reset your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove homepage redirect virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Manage add-ons.
- Click Toolbar and Extensions, then select Our Lucky Sites and related extensions and click Disable
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons to open Manager tab
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select the Our Lucky Sites and related add-on you need to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click the hamburger menu icon on the Google Chrome toolbar and then More tools.
- Select More tools from the menu.
- Select Extensions from the side menu
- Click the trash can icon link next to Our Lucky Sites extension or related extension you wish to remove.
(Optional) Step 4 Reset DNS to fix and speed up your Internet connection infected by Our Lucky Sites.
1. Right-click on the network status notification icon and choose to open the Network and Sharing Center
2. Click the Change adapter settings
3. Double-click the icon for the Internet connection you are using. This may be labeled as “Local Area Connection” or “Ethernet”. Then click Properties.
4. Select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option and click the Properties button.
5. Select Use the following DNS server addresses, and enter 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52:
Important Things You Should Know while Removing Our Lucky Sites Manually:
Manual removal procedure requires advanced expert skills and rich experience of solving PC problems, if you cannot understand and execute the operations exactly, you may mess up your computer. Therefore, you have to be very careful when removing registry files of Our Lucky Sites, which may change in each system.
If it has taken lots of your time but still make no any progress, we highly recommend you to give up the manual removal method, and then choose the automatic removal method, which is easy, safe and efficient for removing Our Lucky Sites: Download and install Spyhunter and RegHunter to get rid of all threats and speed up your computer now.
Part B – How to Get Rid of Our Lucky Sites from Mac OS?
After testing many solutions, our lab has confirmed that the best and easiest method to get rid of Our Lucky Sites from Mac is to install the MacBooster Lite, the most powerful Mac protection application which has won great reputation among Mac users. With MacBooster, your Mac will enjoy the safest system environment and you will enjoy the best system performance with quick system speed. Now get it installed and let it do the job easily for you:
1. Click the “Free Download” button below to download MacBooster 3 Lite, and run the file to completely the installation:
2. Once installed, click the System Status tab and click “Scan” to diagnose your Mac, and then click “Fix” button to solve all detected problems.
(You can also navigate to “Malware Removal” tab directly and scan and remove all Our Lucky Sites related infecions)
3. If the Our Lucky Sites problem still exists, click the Uninstaller tab, and then find and uninstall suspicious and unwanted apps.
Why Millions of Mac Users Choose MacBooster Lite:
Besides the major functions including Malware Removal, System Cleanup and Performance Boost, MacBooster also offers you many Powerful Tools that make everything easy for you:
Uninstaller – better manage your programs yourself and ensure they are completely removed.
Startup Optimization – Clean outdated data, missing links, and other errors to speed up system starup
Clean Memory – Clean memory to make everything run smoothly
Duplicates Finder – Find and remove duplicate files to free your disk space
Large Files Eraser – Locate large files and let you remove them easily
Photo Sweeper – Get rid of duplicate and similar looking photos is a good way to ensure that you don’t have any extra photos on your system
iTunes Junk – Detect and remove junks in iTunes to guarantee the performance of iTunes