Do Not Trust 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups
Do you know what is 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups? The surface will disclose that it is a warning for your system issues, and the reports here make sense. It will alert you that your PC is severely infected and you also have problems when you run the system, such as the system suspension, blue screen of death, or just the awkward operation. It is able to appear on Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and even Safari. So users will judge it as a normal conduct by this. But we should let you know that this is a web browser hijacker and it could infect all the browsers here.
The warning reports from 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups are just tools but not the goals. Its goals should be leading you to contact their fraud groups who pretend to be a elite technician. But they will take this opportunity to get inside your PC and copy all the information here. So it is able to turn this information into being on their own apparatus. And it gets free access to your cards. Of course, this fake conduct will also cost you money. It means whatever you do, you will at least lose an amount of money.
1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups is reckless and it will never feel sorry to break down your system. So don’t think you will be the lucky one to avoid it. So please uproot it first before it displayed harms. Please follow the instructions here to eliminate 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups on the PC.
The following contents are guides on removing 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups from both Windows OS and Mac OS. Section A is for Windows OS Users, Section B is for Mac OS Users, please read the corresponding steps to delete 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups from your computer.
Section A – Steps for Removing 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups from Windows OS
1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups Manual Removal Steps (Only expert-level computer users can use this complicated Manual Removal method )
1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups Automatic Removal Steps (Safe and Easy for all PC users to delete 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups )
Manual Removal Steps (Only expert-level computer users can use this complicated Manual Removal method )
Important Note – Manual removal will require users to delete malicious items in Registry, which is crucial to entire system and users cannot make any mistake. If you are not an computer expert with rich experience and good knowledge and skill on removing virus manually, please skip the manual steps, and scroll down to directly choose the Automatic Removal Steps.
Step One. End malicious process related with 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups.
1. Open Windows Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys together:
2. Find out the process related with 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups and click End Process:
(Note – In case you cannot identify which process is dangerous, you can skip this step and directly execute the Step 2)
Step Two. Remove unwanted plug-in related with 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge browser.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to delete 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups extension.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click Disable or Remove button of 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
On Internet Explorer
- Open the IE, click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window., and then select 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups
- Make sure to remove all BHO’s you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Click Remove and then click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
On Microsoft Edge
(Microsoft Edge browser still does not have extensions settings. Now we only need to reset search engine and homepage to keep web browser hijacker away from the browser)
1. Reset your default search engine to remove search engine hijacker virus.
Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
– Click View advanced settings
Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default
2. Reset your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove homepage redirect virus.
Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
Step Three. Uninstall all Potentially Unwanted Programs related with 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups
1. Open Control Panel window.
Win 10 user – Right-click on the Windows Start button and choose “Control Panel” from the pop-up menu.
Win 8 user – Open the Settings Charm Bar by pressing Windows key + I key on your keyboard at the same time, then click on the Control Panel option
Win 7 / Vista / XP user – Click on the Start button to open your Start Menu, then Click Control Panel
2. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program under the Programs category
3. In the Programs and Features window, click Installed On to display the latest programs, scroll through the list to seek and uninstall 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups and other unwanted and unfamiliar programs that look suspicious.
Step Four. Find and delete all harmful registry files generated by 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups
1. Call out the Run window by pressing Windows + R keys together, and then type regedit and hit Enter key :
2. Find out and remove all harmful registry files related with 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups virus listed below:
(You may not be able to find out all files listed below as the virus keeps changing its files with name and path.)
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Automatic Removal Steps (Safe and Easy for most of PC users to delete 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups )
Step One. Install SpyHunter to remove 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups virus and other hidden threats.
1. Click this link: “Download SpyHunter” or the blue button below to download SpyHunter safely:
Tips: After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning ” This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
(Notes – If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on SpyHunter uninstall. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can follow the scan results to manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.)
2. Once downloaded, please double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of SpyHunter.
3. When SpyHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan Computer Now to detect 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups related threats:
4. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, please click Fix Threats to get rid of 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups.
Step Two. Install RegHunter to fix all damaged registry files and make up the security exploits.
1. Click this link: “Download RegHunter” or the blue button below to download RegHunter safely:
Tips: After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?“, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Notes – If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on RegHunter uninstall. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.)
2. Once downloaded, then double-click RegHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of RegHunter.
3. When RegHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect files corrupted by 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups:
4. Once RegHunter completes the scan, please click Repair All Errors to solve security bugs related with 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups.
Step 3. Download and install Avast Internet Security to re-scan threats and protect your PC For Free
Avast Internet Security provides 60 Days free trail for you, it’s highly recommended to download and install it to re-scan your system and secure everything in your machine. You can uninstall it when you do not need it any more, it is 100% free. Click the button below to Download Free Avast Internet Security and enjoy 60 days of premium protection for free.
(Optional Step). Clean up all malicious codes and cookies of 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups from Chrome, Firefox, IE and Microsoft Edge.
– Clean up cache and cookies by resetting Chrome
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button, and then click on Settings
2. Under the Chrome Settings page, scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
4. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
– – Clean up cache and cookies by resetting Firefox
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
– – Clean up cache and cookies by resetting IE
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
– Clean up cache and cookies on Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings:
2. click “Choose what to clear”:
3. Check the first three options and then click Clear:
Section B – Steps for Removing 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups from Mac OS
To get rid of 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups from Mac OS, it’s highly recommended to rely on the best Mac OS protector – MacKeeper, which ranks the 1st among the Mac OS anti-malware software. It is designed to protect your Mac from malware and optimize your Mac into best performance. With MacKeeper, you can receive professional assistance from Apple Certified Support Professional expert to solve all problems on your Mac. Moreover, MacKeeper has a richer set of useful features such as Find and Fix, Geek on Demand,Internet Security, Anti-Theft, Fast Cleanup, Duplicates Finder, Update Tracker, Backup, Disk Usage, Data Encryptor, Default Apps, Shredder, Files Finder, Human Assistance, Smart Uninstaller. Our security lab recommend you to install MacKeeper to get rid of 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups from your Mac immediately:
1. click the download button below download MacKeeper now:
2. Double-click “MacKeeper.3.8.dmg” and follow its instructions to install it:
3. In “System Status” tab, run a Scan to detect 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups malware and then click “Fix items Safely” to clean up all infections:
If you have done each step above accurately, you can get rid of 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups virus completely. Hope you can solve the issue and get your healthy computer back. Good luck 🙂
1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups virus is mainly spread online through resources such as Free Software, Spam Email and Porn Websites. To avoid virus and malware like 1-855-309-0298 Pop-ups infect your computer again, you should keep these tips in your mind:
1. Always select Advance or Custom Install if you want to install any free software;
2. Scan all attached files of emails you receive, even the emails sent from Contacts;
3. It’s best not to visit porn websites, which are often hosted by cyber criminal and they may harm your system severely.