Review on 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up
Not everyone will know what is 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up, even though they may be familiar with such alert. It is a unforgettable page because it will force users to read it for several minutes once it appears on the top of their windows. This is a spam ads and it will imitate the surface of system reports, so users will get to be confused and easily give their faith in this item. If you have it on your PC, we don’t recommend you to believe it at all.
1-888-403-6867 Pop-up will tell you that some parts of your PC endure serious issues. And they require super efforts to take care of. If you don’t have such kind of knowledge, you would better take its advice and call their technicians. As for such sorts of reports, if 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up is not for helping you, what does it suppose to? It can be easily speculated that this is a scam. And it aims at connecting you to their technicians.
What will happen then? The technicians of 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up will ask you to pay them money. And you should also let them control your PC. If you don’t want your privacy to be peeked by such “technicians”, you should ask them keep a distance from your PC. Don’t pay money for such scam!
So please ignore the messages from 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up and take actions to check your PC to see if there are true issues. If so, please remove this popup first and then tackle these issues with the normal ways. Here we provide some guides and please check them.
1-888-403-6867 Pop-up is a Big Threat to Your System
- It serious consumes the network resource and decelerates the speed.
- It is secretly installed onto system without your permission or consent.
- It hijacks your web browsers and always redirects your search result to 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up.
- It logs your internet browsing history
- It may install other sorts of spyware/adware.
- It may show numerous annoying advertisements
- It may degrade your PC performance.
Our experts have worked out the solutions on removing 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up from Windows PC and Mac OS below: Section 1 is for Windows PC Users; Section 2 is for Mac OS Users. Please follow the corresponding solution for your computer OS.
Section 1 – Effective Steps to Get Rid of 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up from Windows PC
Step 1. Uninstall 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up related programs and other unwanted software you installed recently.
1. Press “Windows” key and “R” key at the same time to open “Run” window.
2. As the above image shows, now input “control panel” in the Run window and click OK, then you will see the Control Panel window.
Now select category view, and click on Uninstall a program under the Programs.
3. Now the Programs and Features window is opened as below.
Please click Installed On to display the latest programs, scroll through the list to find and uninstall 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up and other unwanted programs installed recently.
If you are a Windows 10 user and cannot execute the steps above, please try this method:
1. Click Start Menu on Win 10 screen, and click All apps.
2. Now you can see all apps of your Win 10, find out the unwanted or suspicious program, then right-click it and select Uninstall.
(Note: Please go to next step if you do not find any suspicious program in the list)
Step 2. Remove Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer add-on, Chrome extension and Firefox add-on related with 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up.
Microsoft Edge User
(Since Edge browser does not have extensions function now, what you need is just to reset homepage and search engine.)
1. Set your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
2 . Set your default search engine to remove search redirect virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default
Google Chrome User
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to delete 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up extension.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click Disable or Remove button of 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
Internet Explorer User
- Open the IE, click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window., and then select 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up
- Make sure to remove all BHO’s you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Click Remove and then click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Step 3. Diagnose your computer with SpyHunter and remove 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up and other viruses (Important Step)
SpyHunter is best of the best AntiSpyware/ AntiMalware tool capable of detecting and removing all the Adware, Spyware, Malware, PUP, and Trojan Horse hiding in Windows computer. Start a free scan with SpyHunter now and find out all malicious files related with 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up virus.
1. Click this link: “Download SpyHunter” or the blue button below to download SpyHunter safety:
Tips: After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning ” This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
(Notes – If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on SpyHunter uninstall. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can follow the scan results to manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.)
2. Once downloaded, please double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of SpyHunter.
3. When SpyHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan Computer Now to detect 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up related threats:
4. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, please click Fix Threats to get rid of 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up.
Step 4. Use RegHunter to fix all damaged registry errors and security bugs caused by 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up.
Notes: If 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up virus still appear after you removed it with SpyHunter, it is clear that there are some registry errors and security bugs needed to be fixed. 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up virus can be re-activated by malicious codes it injected into your Registry, therefore we need to fix those registry errors and security codes and recover the healthy system files. After we fix the Registry, 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up will not have any chance to re-activate itself again. When we do any operation related with Registry, we need to be 100% careful, because any small mistake we make in the Registry can lead to severe problems, therefore, we recommend every user to let RegHunter help you complete the complicated operations in Registry automatically. It is one of the best tool which can maximize system performance and fix registry and system errors. Run it now:
1. Click this link: “Download RegHunter” or the blue green below to download RegHunter safety:
Tips: After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?“, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Notes – If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on RegHunter uninstall. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.)
2. Once downloaded, then double-click RegHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of RegHunter.
3. When RegHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect files corrupted by 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up:
4. Once RegHunter completes the scan, please click Repair All Errors to solve security bugs related with 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up.
Step 5. Download and install Avast Internet Security to re-scan threats and protect your PC For Free
Avast Internet Security provides 60 Days free trail for you, it’s highly recommended to download and install it to re-scan your system and secure everything in your machine. You can uninstall it when you do not need it any more, it is 100% free. Click the button below to Download Free Avast Internet Security and enjoy 60 days of premium protection for free.
Step 6. Reset Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome to clean up cookies of 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings:
2. click “Choose what to clear”:
3. Check the first three options and then click Clear:
– Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
– Reset Firefox
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
– Reset Chrome
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button, and then click on Settings
2. Under the Chrome Settings page, scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
4. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
Section 2 – Effective Steps to Get Rid of 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up from Mac OS
In case your Mac machine has been infected with 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up and related malware, the best and safest way to cure your Mac is to automatically remove the infections with a reliable and powerful protection tool. Here we recommend you to install the famous Mac anti-malware software – MacKeeper Lite, which is capable of cleaning up all Malware, Adware, Trojan, Spyware, Hijacker and other forms of Mac threats and keep your Mac and privacy safe every day. Now get it installed and let it get rid of 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up virus from your Mac completely and speed up your system performance to the top:
1. click the download button below download MacKeeper now:
2. Double-click “MacKeeper.3.8.dmg” and follow its instructions to install it:
3. In “System Status” tab, run a Scan to detect 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up malware and then click “Fix items Safely” to clean up all infections:
Reasons why millions
of Users Recommend MacKeeper
1-888-403-6867 Pop-up virus is mainly spread online through resources such as Free Software, Spam Email and Porn Websites. To avoid virus and malware like 1-888-403-6867 Pop-up infect your computer again, you should keep these tips in your mind:
1. Always select Advance or Custom Install if you want to install any free software;
2. Scan all attached files of emails you receive, even the emails sent from Contacts;
3. It’s best not to visit porn websites, which are often hosted by cyber criminal and they may harm your system severely.