I have a paw.usageload32.com pop up message on my computer screen (system alert)which advises me that my computer is infected with a virus and to phone 1-855-416-7495 in order to receive instructions on how to remove the virus. Obviously, I am very wary of ringing this number in case the advice given leads to my computer being taken over by a third party. I am unable to delete the pop up and a recorded message is playing repeatedly. Ran MSE and malwarebytes but neither of them found paw.usageload32.com virus. please help me remove the malware.
paw.usage32load.com is another scam domain used to implement online fraud. It completely controls your web browser to warn you with deceptive messages to make you believe that your system is seriously infected and your personal files, information and entire PC are in danger. Experienced PC users can see through this trap because it is a common method that cyber criminal makes money for living. But it is not easy for inexperienced users to identify the truth of paw.usage32load.com, which locks their browser and make them worried with severe alerts.
This virus is able to get into your system without your awareness when you install free software, open torrent files downloaded from third party websites, click links on porn websites, or extract attachments of spam emails. According to research, paw.usage32load.com is capable of infecting major web browsers including Microsoft Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox in OS ranging from Windows 10 to Windows XP. After entering your machine, harmful codes will be injected on your browsers and then paw.usage32load.com will take over your infected browsers. Whenever you open Edge browser or other browser, the startup page will be always the paw.usage32load.com window, which displays deceptive messages to mislead you into calling a toll free number 1-855-416-7495. The bogus messages may be different in each system, but the most common one is one that warns you about Chrome Internet Security Damaged, BSOD: ERROR 777 Failure Operating System or other system error, which attempt to cheat you to call the scam tech hotline which charge you for lots of money
Severe Problems Caused by paw.usageload32.com
paw.usage32load.com virus not only make your infected web browser unusable for web-surfing, but also helps more infections and assists cyber attacker invade your system remotely. This virus comes into your system along with various threats including adware, spyware and rogueware, that means your PC is under attacking from numerous infections at the same time. Moreover, paw.usage32load.com is connected with remote server that will send more viruses to damage your PC. The longer paw.usage32load.com stays on your system, more PC threats will attack your system and more problems you have to sustain. The worst circumstance may happen to you is the identity theft caused by spyware and trojan related with paw.usage32load.com. It downloads trojan that alters registry to open backdoor on your system, then remote attacker can send spyware to your system to track your operations and steal your sensitive information. If you do not want those terrible things come to you, you need to remove paw.usage32load.com virus at once. The removal guide below can assist you to safeguard your PC, take action now:
Effective Steps to Get Rid of paw.usage32load.com Virus
Step 1. Uninstall paw.usage32load.com related programs and other unwanted software you installed recently.
1. Press “Windows” key and “R” key at the same time to open “Run” window.
2. As the above image shows, now input “control panel” in the Run window and click OK, then you will see the Control Panel window.
Now select category view, and click on Uninstall a program under the Programs.
3. Now the Programs and Features window is opened as below.
Please click Installed On to display the latest programs, scroll through the list to find and uninstall paw.usage32load.com and other unwanted programs installed recently.
If you are a Windows 10 user and cannot execute the steps above, please try this method:
1. Click Start Menu on Win 10 screen, and click All apps.
2. Now you can see all apps of your Win 10, find out the unwanted or suspicious program, then right-click it and select Uninstall.
(Note: Please go to next step if you do not find any suspicious program in the list)
Step 2. Remove Microsoft Edge/ Internet Explorer add-on, Chrome extension and Firefox add-on related with paw.usage32load.com.
Microsoft Edge User
(Since Edge browser does not have extensions function now, what you need is just to reset homepage and search engine.)
1. Set your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove hijacker virus.
Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings:
Under Open with, select A specific page or pages:
select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage:
2 . Set your default search engine to remove search redirect virus.
Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings:
Click View advanced settings:
Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like:
Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default:
Google Chrome User
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Click Tools.
- Select Extensions.
- Click the trash can icon to delete Paw.usage32load.com extension.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- A confirmation dialog appears, click Remove.
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions panel.
- Make sure to remove all extensions you do not know or need.
- Click Disable or Remove button of Paw.usage32load.com.
- Click Restart now if it pops up.
Internet Explorer User
- Open the IE, click the Tools button , and then click Manage add-ons.
- Click Toolbars and Extensions on left side of the window., and then select Paw.usage32load.com
- Make sure to remove all BHO’s you do not know or need.
- If the add-on can be deleted, you’ll see the Remove option. Click Remove and then click Close. Otherwise click Disable button.
Step 3. Diagnose your computer with SpyHunter and remove paw.usage32load.com and other viruses (Important Step)
SpyHunter is best of the best AntiSpyware/ AntiMalware tool capable of detecting and removing all the Adware, Spyware, Malware, PUP, and Trojan Horse hiding in Windows computer. Start a free scan with SpyHunter now and find out all malicious files related with paw.usage32load.com virus.
1. Click the blue button below to open of SpyHunter.
(Notes – SpyHunter’s free version can only help you detect malware or virus. If you want to remove the malware threats detected by SpyHunter, you will need to buy license of SpyHunter. If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on SpyHunter uninstall)
2. On the page, please click Download Free Scanner to download SpyHunter safely and quickly.
Tips: After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning ” This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
3. Once downloaded, please double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of SpyHunter.
4. When SpyHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan Computer Now to detect Paw.usage32load.com related threats:
5. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, please click Fix Threats to get rid of Paw.usage32load.com.
Step 4. Use RegHunter to fix all damaged registry errors and security bugs caused by paw.usage32load.com.
Notes: If paw.usage32load.com virus still appear after you removed it with SpyHunter, it is clear that there are some registry errors and security bugs needed to be fixed. Paw.usage32load.com virus can be re-activated by malicious codes it injected into your Registry, therefore we need to fix those registry errors and security codes and recover the healthy system files. After we fix the Registry, paw.usage32load.com will not have any chance to re-activate itself again. When we do any operation related with Registry, we need to be 100% careful, because any small mistake we make in the Registry can lead to severe problems, therefore, we recommend every user to let RegHunter help you complete the complicated operations in Registry automatically. It is one of the best tool which can maximize system performance and fix registry and system errors. Run it now:
1. Click the green button below to open of RegHunter:
(Notes – RegHunter’s free version can only help you scan Registry errors or system errors. If you want to fix the errors detected by RegHunter, you will need to buy license of RegHunter. If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on RegHunter uninstall)
2. On the page, please click Free PC Diagnosis to download RegHunter safely and quickly.
Tips: After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
3. Once downloaded, then double-click RegHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of RegHunter.
4. When RegHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect files corrupted by Paw.usage32load.com:
5. Once RegHunter completes the scan, please click Repair All Errors to solve security bugs related with Paw.usage32load.com.
Step 5. Reset Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome to clean up cookies of paw.usage32load.com.
Reset Microsoft Edge
1. Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings:
2. click “Choose what to clear”:
3. Check the first three options and then click Clear:
– Reset Internet Explorer
1. Open Internet Explorer, then click on Tools, then click on Internet Options
2. On the Internet Options window: click on Advanced tab, then click Reset button
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset all Internet Explorer Settings, click Reset button when it appears:
4. When the resetting process is done, you’ll see this message box, click Close
5. You’ll need to restart your Internet Explorer to complete the resetting process.
– Reset Firefox
1. Open Firefox, then click on Firefox button, then Click on Help button, then Click on Troubleshooting Information
2. At the Troubleshooting Information page, click on Reset Firefox
3. A message box will pop up to let you confirm that you want to reset Firefox to its initial state, click Reset Firefox button when it appears:
– Reset Chrome
1. Open Chrome, then click “Customize and control Google Chrome” button, and then click on Settings
2. Under the Chrome Settings page, scroll down to the bottom, then click on Show advanced settings button
3. After clicking on Show advanced settings button, scroll down to the bottom and click on Reset browser settings button
4. A message box will pop up to inform that your browser settings will be restored to their original defaults, click Reset button when it appears:
paw.usage32load.com virus is mainly spread online through resources such as Free Software, Spam Email and Porn Websites. To avoid virus and malware like paw.usage32load.com infect your computer again, you should keep these tips in your mind:
1. Always select Advance or Custom Install if you want to install any free software;
2. Scan all attached files of emails you receive, even the emails sent from Contacts;
3. It’s best not to visit porn websites, which are often hosted by cyber criminal and they may harm your system severely.