NDISTPR64.SYS is classified as a potentially unwanted program(PUP / Adawre) since it exposes the users to endless commercial advertisements and spam popups which may make them lose money. NDISTPR64.SYS has many different distribution ways. According to our research, it is primarily spread through free applications shared by some questionable third party file-sharing websites. For instance, after you run the installer for a free media converter, you may offer chances for unreliable and unwanted programs or even malware such as NDISTPR64.SYS invade your system.
It is confirmed that NDISTPR64.SYS is used to deliver ads and collect users’ data and information to benefit third party merchants. As soon as being installed, NDISTPR64.SYS starts to make trouble on your system. It makes changes on settings of your Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge or IE and installs ad-supported extensions without permission. Since that moment, your online surfing will become so difficult: coupons and deals flood almost every website, spam alerts pop up constantly, search engine are redirected to other unwanted engines ceaselessly, Internet become sluggish, and so on.
More dangerous, NDISTPR64.SYS can help remote infections attack your system and open backdoor for remote hackers. That means cyber criminal can put any threat in your system or even remotely enter your system do anything they want to do, such as encrypting your files or stealing your sensitive information. Therefore, we advise all victims get rid of NDISTPR64.SYS and related infections as quickly as possible. In case you have any trouble in the removal process, follow the guide below made by our professional PC experts:
The following guides can help you remove NDISTPR64.SYS from both Windows OS and Mac OS. Part A is for Windows Users, Part B is for Mac Users. Please learn the corresponding steps for your computer.
Part A – How to Get Rid of NDISTPR64.SYS from Windows OS?
Option 1 – NDISTPR64.SYS Automatic Removal (Two Steps – Easy)
Option 2 – NDISTPR64.SYS Manual Removal (Four Steps – Complicated)
(Attentions!!! Manual removal of NDISTPR64.SYS is only for computer experts! If you are a ordinary user, you may make severe mistakes in the manual removal process and then more system problems and risks may occur. Therefore, the NDISTPR64.SYS automatic removal will be best solution for you if you do not have advanced PC skills and rich virus removing experience.)
Option 1 – Remove NDISTPR64.SYS Automatically
Step 1. Detect and remove all malicious files with SpyHunter and RegHunter
NDISTPR64.SYS is one of the most stubborn infection capable of obstructing your operations on removing its program or files. It is a tough task for most of computer users to delete this virus since it cannot be removed with common methods such as programs instillation. To get rid of the threat quickly before it causes severe troubles, we we recommend all users to count on a trustworthy PC security software named SpyHunter, which is a powerful, real-time anti-spyware application developed to help users remove all the malicious threats. Download and install it to remove all infections at once:
1. Click this link: “Download SpyHunter” or the blue button below to download SpyHunter malware remover:
Tips: After SpyHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning ” This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Spyhunter-Installer.exe anyway?”, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
(Notes – If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on SpyHunter uninstall. SpyHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects malicious files, processes and registry entries, you can follow the scan results to manually locate and remove them on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically remove the virus with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of SpyHunter will offers you unlimited one-on-one professional help for any malware related issue by its official PC expert.)
2. Once downloaded, please double-click SpyHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of SpyHunter.
3. When SpyHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan Computer Now to detect NDISTPR64.SYS related threats:
4. Once SpyHunter completes the scan, please click Fix Threats to get rid of NDISTPR64.SYS.
Step 2. Fix damaged registry files and speed up your system with RegHunter.
NDISTPR64.SYS virus corrupts registry files in your system to weaken system security and help more threats attack your computer. Besides, the damaged files will result into slow system running and BSOD. To avoid NDISTPR64.SYS and other infections come back again, it’s wise to use RegHunter to fix the Registry and maximize your system speed. RegHunter is the best system optimization tool which can make your computer run as a new one, download and install it now:
1. Click this link: “Download RegHunter” or the blue button below to download RegHunter:
Tips: After RegHunter is downloaded, your Chrome /Firefox /IE may display such fake security warning “This type of file can harm your computer. Do you want to keep Download_Reghunter-Installer.exe anyway?“, which is generated by virus to cheat you, please just ignore the fake warning and click “Keep” button.
Notes – If you do not need it any more, please follow instructions on RegHunter uninstall. RegHunter`s free version provides unlimited free scans and detection. After it detects corrupted registry files and system errors files, you can follow the scan results to manually replace them with healthy files copied from healthy PC on your own; or to purchase its full version to automatically fix the Registry and errors with ease. Meanwhile, the full version of RegHunter will offers you great features to optimize your system performance.)
2. Once downloaded, then double-click RegHunter-Installer.exe to start the installation of RegHunter.
3. When RegHunter is installed, it will be run automatically, then click Scan for Registry Errors Now! to detect files corrupted by NDISTPR64.SYS:
4. Once RegHunter completes the scan, please click Repair All Errors to solve security bugs related with NDISTPR64.SYS.
(Optional Step) Download latest version of Avast Internet Security to re-scan threats and protect your PC For Free
Avast Internet Security provides 60 Days free trail for you, it’s highly recommended to download and install it to re-scan your system and secure everything in your machine. You can uninstall it when you do not need it any more, it is 100% free. Click the button below to Download Free Avast Internet Security and enjoy 60 days of premium protection for free.
Option 2 – Remove NDISTPR64.SYS Manually
Important Note – Manual removal will require users to delete malicious items in Registry, which is crucial to entire system and users cannot make any mistake. If you are not an computer expert with rich experience and good knowledge and skill on removing virus manually, please skip the Option 2, and directly choose the Automatic Removal Steps in Option 1.
Step 1 Uninstall all of the NDISTPR64.SYS related applications from Win 10 /Win 8/Win 7/Vista/XP
On Windows 10
1. Click Start Menu >> click Settings
2. Double-click System
3. Click Apps & features >> Select NDISTPR64.SYS or related harmful program >> Click Uninstall when the button appears
On Windows 8 /Windows 7/Vista/XP
1. Navigate to Control Panel
On Win 8
– Click the File Explorer icon on the bottom left corner of desktop to open Libraries window.
– Click Desktop in right side bar >> double click Control Panel
On Windows 7/Vista/XP
– Click Start Menu >> Click Control Panel
2. In Control Panel, click Uninstall a program
4. Click Installed On tab to find out NDISTPR64.SYS and unwanted programs >> Click Uninstall button after selecting a program
Step 2 Clear up malicious files of NDISTPR64.SYS in Registry
1. Press Windows + R keys at the same time to open Run window
2. Type regedit and click OK :
3. Locate and clear up the malicious registry files of NDISTPR64.SYS virus:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionpoliciessystem “DisableTaskMgr” = ‘1′
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerDownload “CheckExeSignatures” = ‘no’
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerAdvanced “ShowSuperHidden” = 0′
(These NDISTPR64.SYS registry files keep changing, thus you may see different ones on your computer. Do not remove any registry file if you don’t know if it is from NDISTPR64.SYS virus. In that situation, you’ better use the Automatic Removal method.)
Step 3 Delete extensions/toolbar/add-on associated with NDISTPR64.SYS from Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox
On Microsoft Edge
(Microsoft Edge browser still does not have extensions options. Now we only need to reset search engine and homepage to remove browser hijacker related with NDISTPR64.SYS)
1. Reset your default search engine to remove search engine hijacker virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Click View advanced settings
- Click <Add new> under “Search in the address bar with”, then input the search engine you like:
- Now select the search engine you like and click Add as default:
2. Reset your homepage page on Microsoft Edge to remove homepage redirect virus.
- Select More (…) on the address bar, then Settings
- Under Open with, select A specific page or pages
- select Custom to enter the URL of page you want to set as homepage
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Tools button, and then click Manage add-ons.
- Click Toolbar and Extensions, then select NDISTPR64.SYS and related extensions and click Disable
- Click the menu button and choose Add-ons to open Manager tab
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select the NDISTPR64.SYS and related add-on you need to remove.
- Click the Remove button.
- Click the hamburger menu icon on the Google Chrome toolbar and then More tools.
- Select More tools from the menu.
- Select Extensions from the side menu
- Click the trash can icon link next to NDISTPR64.SYS extension or related extension you wish to remove.
(Optional) Step 4 Reset DNS to fix and speed up your Internet connection infected by NDISTPR64.SYS.
1. Right-click on the network status notification icon and choose to open the Network and Sharing Center
2. Click the Change adapter settings
3. Double-click the icon for the Internet connection you are using. This may be labeled as “Local Area Connection” or “Ethernet”. Then click Properties.
4. Select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) option and click the Properties button.
5. Select Use the following DNS server addresses, and enter 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124:
Important Things You Should Know while Removing NDISTPR64.SYS Manually:
Manual removal procedure requires advanced expert skills and rich experience of solving PC problems, if you cannot understand and execute the operations exactly, you may mess up your computer. Therefore, you have to be very careful when removing registry files of NDISTPR64.SYS, which may change in each system.
If it has taken lots of your time but still make no any progress, we highly recommend you to give up the manual removal method, and then choose the automatic removal method, which is easy, safe and efficient for removing NDISTPR64.SYS: Download and install Spyhunter and RegHunter to get rid of all threats and speed up your computer now.
Part B – How to Get Rid of NDISTPR64.SYS from Mac OS?
After testing many solutions, our lab has confirmed that the best and easiest method to get rid of NDISTPR64.SYS from Mac is to install the MacBooster Lite, the most powerful Mac protection application which has won great reputation among Mac users. With MacBooster, your Mac will enjoy the safest system environment and you will enjoy the best system performance with quick system speed. Now get it installed and let it do the job easily for you:
1. Click the “Free Download” button below to download MacBooster 3 Lite, and run the file to completely the installation:
2. Once installed, click the System Status tab and click “Scan” to diagnose your Mac, and then click “Fix” button to solve all detected problems.
(You can also navigate to “Malware Removal” tab directly and scan and remove all NDISTPR64.SYS related infecions)
3. If the NDISTPR64.SYS problem still exists, click the Uninstaller tab, and then find and uninstall suspicious and unwanted apps.
Why Millions of Mac Users Choose MacBooster Lite:
Besides the major functions including Malware Removal, System Cleanup and Performance Boost, MacBooster also offers you many Powerful Tools that make everything easy for you:
Uninstaller – better manage your programs yourself and ensure they are completely removed.
Startup Optimization – Clean outdated data, missing links, and other errors to speed up system starup
Clean Memory – Clean memory to make everything run smoothly
Duplicates Finder – Find and remove duplicate files to free your disk space
Large Files Eraser – Locate large files and let you remove them easily
Photo Sweeper – Get rid of duplicate and similar looking photos is a good way to ensure that you don’t have any extra photos on your system
iTunes Junk – Detect and remove junks in iTunes to guarantee the performance of iTunes